Sunday, June 15, 2014

wishes...

Year around, I come across fabulous little finds around the web that end up on my virtual wishlist. You know... that list of things that catch your eye, that would be nice to have...fun stuff, pretty stuff or things you just fancy. Do you have a wishlist? Here are a few things that have jumped onto mine of late...

1. My favourite quote by E.E. Cummings.


2. A yellow vintage ladies bike from Reid Cycles.


3. Queen Bee mug, you can never have too many cups!



4. Ric Rac Ring by Christina Lowry Designs


4 comments:

elliek said...

The queen bee mug not available .. bit sad as I liked that too. Love the ric rac ring too.

kylie said...

Sorry elliek that my link didn't go to a current store. I'll update it soon as I'd like to try out a DIY Sharpie Mug of my own. I'm sure if you really like the idea of the Queen Bee quote you could try making your own too...

There is a great DIY on the "A Beautiful Mess" site here.

Ariana said...

I love the yellow bicycle....if only I could ride a bike!

Ariana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...